Hotel in Glasgow, Scotland
The Glasgow Swallow is located on the outskirts of the city centre, offering an ideal base from which to enjoy the thriving and cultural city of Glasgow. The hotel is a great location for exploring the west coast of Scotland and is within easy reach of Glasgow Airport and the SECC.
The hotel's Readers Restaurant provides a comfortable setting to relax, where you can enjoy the many fine dishes available from our traditional menu.
The Glasgow Swallow hotel is widely known for its hospitality and friendly atmosphere, and with the city centre just a few minute’s drive away is the perfect city break.
- Check-in: 2:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Parking: Free
- FREE Wi-Fi throughout
- Pets allowed: Yes, £10 per night charge, we are happy to welcome assistance dogs free of charge
- 116 en-suite spacious bedrooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- 24 hour room service
- Iron and ironing board in every room
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Family rooms available
MEETING & EVENTS
- 35 minutes from Loch Lomond and Queen Elizabeth Forest park
- 30 minutes from Clyde Muirshiel Region Park
- 7 minutes from Ibrox Stadium / Glasgow Rangers Football Club
- 8 minutes from M8 motorway
- Close to Braehead
- House for an Art Lover
- Burrell Collection
- Glasgow Science Centre
- Bellahouston Park
- Loch Lomond
- 10 minutes from all major Glasgow shopping areas
(Braehead, Pollock and City Centre)
- Superb range of meeting rooms for up to 300 delegates
- Ample free parking
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Tailor made packages and catering arrangements
- Dedicated meeting host
- Up to date AV solutions
- Beauty treatments available with Wendy’s Greenshields Salon. Tuesday to Saturday 10 am until late, tel. 0141 427 5800
The staff at the hotel were wonderful ,couldn't do enough for us especially Julie who made sure the 7 of us got a table together for dinner in the evening. The food was delicious with a wide rage of choices on the menu none of us were disappointed the table covers and napkins were spotless and nicely starched.The rooms were spotless and it was obvious they had been recently decorated. Bed linen and towels were sparkling white. Towels changed each day. It was super value for the money we paid.Must add all the staff from waiters to waitresses and the cleaner we saw in the morning busy at her work were all friendly and welcoming must add too a special mention for Katy on reception thank you all for a wonderful stay hope to be back soon.
Eleanor W, TripAdvisor, 1st September 2013
Icons underlined below offer more information when clicking on the link.