Hotel in Gateshead, Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
The Gateshead Swallow hotel is located just one mile from the famous Newcastle quayside, making it an ideal base from which to explore the local area. There are many attractions within a short drive from the hotel such as Hadrian's Wall, the Angel of the North and the fantastic shopping and nightlife for which Newcastle is famous.
The Gateshead Swallow's Hadrian's Restaurant can cater for upto 150 guests and offers a wide variety of prepared dishes. Hadrian's Bar is an excellent place for a pre-dinner drink or for somewhere to just sit and relax.
The Gateshead Swallow hotel offers extensive conference, meeting and events facilities covering three floors of the hotel. The largest room is capable of comfortably holding up to 350 delegates. All rooms benefit from natural sunlight and spacious lounge / break out areas. The Berwick Suite also has vehicle access.
- Check-in: 2:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Parking: Free
- Pets: £10 per stay, we are happy to welcome assistance dogs free of charge
- Wi-Fi: available in the lounge area
- Broadband: available in all bedrooms
- Reception: available 24 hour
- 103 en-suite bedrooms and suites
- Satellite TV
- Private en-suite bathrooms
- Iron, ironing board and trouser press
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Extensive conference facilities
- Hadrian’s Restaurant and Bar
- Free secure covered car parking
MEETING & EVENTS
- Close to Newcastle and Gateshead Quays, it is great place for Stag and Hen parties
- Excellent for a shopping break
- Close to MetroCentre
- Fantastic nightlife
- Millennium Bridge
- The Newcastle Quayside
- Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art
- Life Science Centre
- Hadrian’s Wall and Northumbrian Coastline
- The Sage Gateshead
- Extensive conference facilities over three floors
- Largest room accommodates 350 delegates theatre style
- All conference rooms have natural daylight
- Spacious lounge/break out areas
- Vehicle access to Berwick Suite
On behalf of Michael & myself we would just like to say a HUGE thank you to you and all of the staff who helped bring our wedding day together. The staff on both the daytime & night time were fantastic and Bill did a fabulous job as our toastmaster. Also, Lee (don’t know surname) was so helpful and accommodating to ourselves and our guests, anything we wanted, we got.
Thank you for all your patience and help over the past year or so Alan, we are very grateful.
Mr & Mrs Billingham, 24th October 2013
Icons underlined below offer more information when clicking on the link.