Hotel in Gateshead, Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
The Gateshead Swallow hotel is located just one mile from the famous Newcastle quayside, making it an ideal base from which to explore the local area. There are many attractions within a short drive from the hotel such as Hadrian's Wall, the Angel of the North and the fantastic shopping and nightlife for which Newcastle is famous.
The Gateshead Swallow's Hadrian's Restaurant can cater for upto 150 guests and offers a wide variety of prepared dishes. Hadrian's Bar is an excellent place for a pre-dinner drink or for somewhere to just sit and relax.
The Gateshead Swallow hotel offers extensive conference, meeting and events facilities covering three floors of the hotel. The largest room is capable of comfortably holding up to 350 delegates. All rooms benefit from natural sunlight and spacious lounge / break out areas. The Berwick Suite also has vehicle access.
- Check-in: 2:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Smoking: Non-Smoking
- Parking: Free
- Wi-Fi: available in the lounge area
- Broadband: available in all bedrooms
- Reception: available 24 hour
- 103 en-suite bedrooms and suites
- Satellite TV
- Private en-suite bathrooms
- Iron, ironing board and trouser press
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Extensive conference facilities
- Hadrian’s Restaurant and Bar
- Free secure covered car parking
MEETING & EVENTS
- Close to Newcastle and Gateshead Quays, it is great place for Stag and Hen parties
- Excellent for a shopping break
- Close to MetroCentre
- Fantastic nightlife
- Millennium Bridge
- The Newcastle Quayside
- Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art
- Life Science Centre
- Hadrian’s Wall and Northumbrian Coastline
- The Sage Gateshead
- Extensive conference facilities over three floors
- Largest room accommodates 350 delegates theatre style
- All conference rooms have natural daylight
- Spacious lounge/break out areas
- Vehicle access to Berwick Suite
It was warm and clean, the staff were friendly and couldn't do enough for you. The best part of the stay was the fabulous breakfast, it is a long time since I enjoyed such a good beakfast. Full engish with fresh fruit, yogurts, warm rolls and cereal. I stlll think of ot with relish.
Cathy W, TripAdvisor, 17th April 2013
Icons underlined below offer more information when clicking on the link.