Located in Old Harlow, the Churchgate leisure club offers a range of excellent facilities, and benefits from plenty of natural daylight. Take in the relaxing atmosphere, sit by the poolside or chill on the patio.
Use of the leisure club is available to residents at no additional charge (a small fee is charged for use of the sun bed). Beauty treatments and pamper days are available to guests through the leisure club; however these should be booked in advance.
NB: Churchgate Hotel’s spa bath is currently out of use. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and shall notify when this has been resolved. Please note the swimming pool and all other leisure and spa facilities are still completely available for guests’ use.
Water baby classes now available, Monday and Wednesday between 10am and 12 noon, please contact the hotel for more details or to book.
Sienna spray tans are now available at £20 per person, or organise a spray tan party (minimum 5 people) at £15 per person! Call the hotel direct to book.
Membership Offer *
Six weeks for only £30
No joining fee
* Valid until the 31st August 2014
- Monday - Friday 7am - 9pm
- Saturday 7am - 7pm
- Sunday 8am - 6pm
- 10% off pamper day treatments and beauty treatments
- 15% off hotel bar, restaurant and lounge
- 5 day guest pass for a friend or family member
- No membership contracts
- 13 metre heated swimming pool
- Children's splash pool
- Fully equipped gym
- Modern changing rooms
- Spray tans
- Beauty treatments
- FREE car parking
- Leisure leaflet with information on our leisure club and pamper packages. Includes a free one day pass.
- Mother and Bride Day Package - £190 for two
Includes half body contour wrap, hot stone massage and luxury manicure per person, plus a sandwich lunch.
- Bridal Party Day Package - £65 per person
Includes spray tan, express manicure and back massage per person, plus a sandwich lunch.
- To book any of the above, please call the hotel direct on 01279 420 24601279 420 246
We absolutely loved it and thought it was excellent value. We were tempted to stay another night and although we didn't we will most definitely go back in the not too distant future. Our room was brilliant as was the food and service by staff was excellent.......and a lovely bonus to have use of the pool and gym. It was a most enjoyable and relaxing stay. We only live in Essex so no distance for us either. Thank you all staff..................
Pauline P, TripAdvisor, 20th April 2013
Icons underlined below offer more information when clicking on the link.