Hotel in Old Harlow, Essex
The Churchgate Hotel is set in landscaped gardens, complemented by the picturesque conservation village of Churchgate Street Village, Old Harlow, Essex, yet close to the M11, M25 and Stansted Airport, making it an ideal venue for both business and leisure guests. This charming country house hotel was built around a 17th century Chantry House.
Our Manor Restaurant is located in the oldest part of the hotel and still retains many of the original features. Our chefs demonstrate great flair and imagination in their dishes, serving you a choice of fantastic courses.
When staying at the hotel you can take full advantage of the free leisure facilities which include a large heated indoor pool, spa bath, sauna, sun bed, small gymnasium and relaxing beauty treatments.
With so many other facilities at the hotel, including excellent conference and wedding venues, the Churchgate Hotel really does provide the perfect mix of business and leisure.
New! 15th Feb, Churchgate is now offering spray tan. This can be for individuals, or organise a tan party! for more information, call the hotel on 01279 420 246 or click here
London Southend Airport has added various new routes to its portfolio and with the Churchgate Hotel being only 38 miles from the airport. The hotel is in the perfect location for stopovers to the London, Essex and the Hertfordshire area!
- Check-in: 2:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 pm
- Smoking: Non-Smoking
- Parking: Free
- Wi-Fi: FREE, available to all of our resident guests
- FREE use of the hotel's leisure club for our guests
MEETINGS & EVENTS
- 85 bedrooms and suites
- Private en-suite bathrooms
- Family rooms with fold down bunk beds available
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron, ironing board and trouser press
- Function room for up to 160 guests
- 8 function and meeting rooms
- Air conditioning in most rooms
- Natural daylight in all rooms
- Function bars in two rooms
- Weddings, banquets and conferences
- Free car parking
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS & EVENTS
- Leisure club – indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna and spa
- Conference rooms
- Landscaped gardens
- Easy access to London, M11 & M25
- Close to London Stansted Airport
- Duxford Imperial War Museum
- Hatfield Forest
- Audley End House, Saffron Walden
- Lakeside and Bluewater Shopping Centres
The staff was very helpful and so friendly in restaurants and one of the receptionists excelled in her Job, she was very efficient and courteous. Any time we called for anything for the room, the response was very prompt. The beds were so comfortable ,Our room was ready early and they let us check out one hour late.
bruce w, TripAdvisor, 19th April 2013
Icons underlined below offer more information when clicking on the link.