Spa and Leisure Club
Bright and spacious, our spa and leisure club gives you a feeling of the tropics, deep in the heart of Ipswich, Suffolk. Whether you choose to laze in the pool, be pampered in our Blissful Spa or work out in our well-equipped gym.
Amenities include swimming pool, spa bath, steam room, sauna, solarium, weight training, cardio-vascular equipment and the 'Blissful at Belstead Brook' treatment suites. Our swimming pool and gym provide the perfect place to exercise within this lovely location in Ipswich, whereas our spa provides the ideal place for relaxation.
50% off Selected Spa Treatments at Belstead Brook Hotel
April to June (Monday to Friday)
Full body massage - ONLY £22.50
Full luxury facial - ONLY £18.00
Full OPI pedicure - ONLY £15.00
Full OPI manicure - ONLY £13.00
Includes use of the leisure facilities
Payment is taken only on use of voucher. Expiry date of offer is 30th June 2014, voucher available to download until the 30th May 2014.
Treatments are subject to availability and must be booked in advance by telephoning the hotel direct on 01473 694 270.
Print and present your voucher on arrival at the Belstead Brook Hotel.
To download your voucher, please click here.
2 months for only £79 & No Joining Fee
- 25% discount from food in the restaurant
- 1 free guest pass
- Members receive 25% discount from all treatments Monday to Friday (excludes Gelish)
- Guest day fees are charged at the discounted rate of £10 for an adult, £6 for a child (3-15 years) and £1.50 for children under 3
- The above does not apply to trial memberships
- 14m x 14m swimming pool
- Baby pool
- Large, powerful spa bath
- Steam room
- Air conditioned gymnasium
- Personal training available
- Stand up solarium (additional charge)
- Relaxation area at poolside
- Blissful Spa therapy suite
Guest day fees are charged at £15 for an adult, £7.50 for a child (3-15 years) and £1.50 for children under 3.
Contact us via email email@example.com or call 01473 694270
Icons underlined below offer more information when clicking on the link.