Hotel in Ipswich, Suffolk
Situated within nine acres of grounds, the Belstead Brook Hotel is ideally located in Ipswich, the beautiful country town of Suffolk, East of England, on the estuary of the River Orwell. The original 16th century hunting lodge is still very much at the heart of the hotel, housing our restaurant, bar and private dining rooms.
The hotel is conveniently located two miles from the bustling town centre and waterfront, and within easy access of the A12 & A14. This warm, friendly hotel is an ideal base for exploring the Suffolk coastal towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold, Constable Country, the famous Suffolk wool villages and many other attractions in and around East Anglia.
The hotel also offers you a choice of garden rooms and impressive suites for that extra special occasion. The Manor Restaurant offers an intimate setting for dining and provides exquisitely prepared seasonal menus complemented by a selection of fine wines.
During your stay you can enjoy FREE use of the hotel's leisure club, which has an indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room, providing a perfect setting in which to relax and unwind. Our gym offers great facilities and is well equipped to offer a good workout session to kick start your day.
The purpose built conference and banquet facilities can accommodate up to 200 guests, and with our dedicated wedding and conference coordinators the hotel is the ideal place to host your next event. Our civil ceremony license has made it popular to hold both the wedding ceremony and celebration at the hotel, with the picturesque gardens and brook proving ideal for photography.
Congratulations to Belstead Brook who have been awarded Certificate of Excellence 2012 by TripAdvisor!
- Check-in: 2:00 pm
- Chech-out: 11:00 am
- Smoking: Non-Smoking
- Parking: Free
- Pets allowed: only guide dogs
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Extensive gymnasium
- Indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room and solarium
- Blissful Spa
- Restaurant, bar and room service
- 88 en-suite bedrooms and suites
- Freeview TV
- Private en-suite bathrooms
- Iron, ironing board and trouser press
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary wireless internet access (excl. garden rooms)
- Executive rooms, garden rooms and suites available
- Family rooms available
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS & EVENTS
MEETING & EVENTS
- Nearby the New Wolsey Theatre and the Regent Theatre
- Close to the River Orwell
- Excellent train links for visiting Cambridge and Norwich
- Revitalised Ipswich Waterfront
- Dedham Vale and Constable Country
- Suffolk Coast; Aldeburgh, Felixstowe and Southwold
- Snape Maltings and Sutton Hoo
- Bury St Edmunds, Colchester Castle and Zoo
- The Willow Suite caters for up to 200 delegates
- Function bar, stage and private lawn
- 8 additional function and meeting rooms
- Natural daylight in all rooms
- Weddings, banquets and conferences
- Proximity to intersection of A12 and A14
To All the Staff at the Belstead Brook Hotel,
I would just like to say thank you so much for making our stay at the hotel so special and enjoyable. You have helped me to have a birthday to remember and make memories I will always treasure.
Thank you once again.
Mr D & Mrs N Riley-Williams
Mr & Mrs Riley-Williams, Via Email, 23rd April 2013
Icons underlined below offer more information when clicking on the link.